April 12, 2011 7:00-8:00 PM
Time spent: 1 hour
Total time: 18 hours
Today, I talked to Nick, Matt, and Brendan to discuss our next plans. We are going to meet on Friday at 8 AM at Matt's house and then go out for breakfast. Then, we will discuss our t-shirt plans and decide our budget and how we will get the money to start making them. We will ask Danielle to borrow her t-shirt maker.
I emailed Andy and asked him when he is free during spring break and he said that he is free on the 23rd and the 30th. I'm free on both those days after work, so I have to ask Matt and see when he has time so we can meet up with Andy and complete our mentor hours. The next time we meet, we will be working more on photo editing. Maybe another photo shoot? But I am not sure about that.
No comments:
Post a Comment