Sunday, April 17, 2011

Senior Project #15

April 17, 2011

Today, I realized that I cannot meet with Andy Lin on the 23rd because of an Easter family party, so I have to reschedule with him. I tried to contact him and we could possibly meet on Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday during spring break.

I also emailed Jason Lee and he said that he is free on May 14th and May 21st, but on the 14th, I have PALs, and on the 21st, that's when we have Relay for Life so that wouldn't work. I am going to see if he is free on the weekdays like with Andy. Hopefully my schedule doesn't conflict with Matt's too much.

And I guess all I can do right now is wait until the survivors are contacted and find out when we can have our photoshoot. We'll need to keep up with our set calendar, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment