April 18, 2011
I am still trying to reschedule with Mrs. Yee about the photoshoot. Perhaps we will meet his Friday at 7:30 AM but Matt has a calculus thing. I'll see if it works, though. I don't think it should take that long.
Anyway, we are going to ask Katie Eberle if her mom would like to help us. Jonathan's friend's mom said no because she has to work and doesn't have time. Nick said that Mr. Arias had leukemia, so we are going to ask him and see if he is willing to help and if it is true.
Matt told me that Relay might be moved to June. That is good because we'll have more time, but I don't know how that will affect our project. Nevertheless, we will continue moving forward with our schedule as planned. Hopefully Nick and Brendan finish their sketches by tomorrow because that is when we are going to decide on a final t-shirt design. I might have to look into backup sources for lighting.
Still waiting for Andy Lin and Jason Lee to respond.
No comments:
Post a Comment