Thursday, April 21, 2011

Senior Project #19

April 21, 2011

Time spent: 1.5 hours
Total time: 25 hours

Today, I picked up the lighting from Adam's mom. His parents helped me set up the light stand and the umbrella, explaining how to put the whole thing together. It was different from what I used with Andy and Jason, but in the end, it is probably easier because it is a continuous light, so we won't have to take so many test shots. Anyway, I messed around with the lighting and took some test shots with Adam. Here are the results:

After taking pictures, I went home and edited them using paint.net. I used the curves feature that Andy showed me last time. I still do not know how to do skin retouching, so maybe he can teach me that next time I see him on Wednesday. Tomorrow is our first photoshoot with Mrs. Yee and Mrs. Werner! Hopefully it will be a success. I will be meeting and working with Matt during the photoshoot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment